At Guelph Orthodontics we are committed to creating beautiful healthy smiles in a fun, caring and professional atmosphere. We want your first experience with us to be pleasant, easy and informative. Our job is to serve you and answer all of your questions, so feel free to ask us anything!
Our commitment to patients and families includes:
- Multiple financing options to meet the needs of your family and budget.
- Convenient office hours to meet your availability and busy lives.
- Automatic email/text appointment reminders, with a fast and easy to use electronic check-in system for our patients convenience.
- Help when you need it. Our team is always available when you have questions or need assistance.
- Have fun in braces or Invisalign! Our practice is a fun place to be! We offer a warm, friendly atmosphere with great rewards programs, contests and community events for our patients to enjoy. Check out our Office News page for more information.
Contact us to book your consultation today!
Click here to access our new patient information and medical form. Please bring the completed form with you to your first appointment. Do not hesitate to contact us at 519-780-1000 for more information.
New Patient (Initial Consultation)
On your first visit, you will meet the Orthodontist who will perform a clinical exam of your teeth, bite, and evaluate your jaw function. Photographs and special x-rays will also be taken. The Orthodontist will then present to you his clinical findings, proposed plan of treatment and financial options. We will communicate with your dentist to ensure they are aware of the plan, and you will also meet our Treatment Coordinator who will help walk you through the steps to starting treatment.
Recall Exam – It may be possible that after your initial consultation you are still not ready to begin treatment. In this case, the Orthodontist will ask for you to return at a specific time to re-assess your orthodontic condition and growth. Our office will help coordinate this follow-up consultation with you.
For your convenience, our office offers affordable payment plans, and we accept most major credit cards. Our Treatment and Financial Coordinators will help guide you in choosing the best financing option to suit your individual needs.
Prior to your first appointment it is beneficial (but not necessary) to understand if you have orthodontic insurance and what this insurance covers for you and your family. We will provide you with all the necessary paperwork and a form titled “Standard Information Form” which you will need in order to activate your coverage. Do not hesitate to contact us should you require assistance in understanding your insurance.